Acne Treatment For Clear Skin Choose The Method That Is Right For Your Skin.
Acne treatment by various means differ from person depending cause and severity of acne. If symptoms are mild Maintaining cleanliness and using conventional acne products may help clear up acne. but if severe acne Treatment can be more difficult and take a long time.
Acne is caused by dirt, oil or dead skin cells clogging the pores. causing inflammation of the skin and may cause infection in that area Acne treatment therefore focuses on eliminating bacteria and excess oil that causes acne. But many adults may experience acne as well. This article has gathered information on treating acne with various methods. That are effective for you at UFABET.
Choose an acne treatment that is suitable for your skin.
In general, the treatment of acne may divided according to the level of severity into 3 levels as follows.
Minor Acne Treatment
People with mild acne will have smaller and smaller numbers of papules and pustules on their face. Acne at this stage is not very severe. The key is to keep your face and hair clean and free of excess oil or dirt that can cause acne by following these steps:
- Wash your face twice a day, in the morning and before bedtime. or after a sweaty activity By choosing products to wash your face that are gentle to the skin and avoid scrubbing your face vigorously.
- Use skincare products that are oil-free or that do not contain pore-clogging ingredients.
- Avoid touching your face. especially by unpacking or squeezing pimples Because the more it accelerates the inflammation of acne or causes more clogged acne
- Change your pillowcases and other bedding weekly to prevent the accumulation of dust or bacteria that can cause acne.
In addition, topical acne creams, gels, or lotions containing salicylic acid, retinoids, or antibiotics such as clindamycin may be used. and erythromycin (Erythromycin) to kill bacteria on the skin, along with Benzoyl Peroxide ( Benzoyl Peroxide ) and Dapsone to treat skin inflammation, applied in a thin layer to the skin affected by acne twice a day. or use as directed by a doctor and pharmacist
Treatment of moderate to severe acne
moderate acne It is the degree that there are more pimples, nodules and pustules on the face. And may also find deep inflammatory acne (Nodules) as well. Acne treatment at this stage usually uses topical acne treatment, similar to the treatment of people with minor acne. However, your doctor may prescribe additional oral medications if your symptoms do not improve after using topical acne treatments. include the following drugs
- Antibiotics such as tetracycline (Tetracycline) and macrolide (Macrolide) after taking all the drugs. Acne topical should be used continuously to control and prevent new acne.
- Combined Oral Contraceptives for females Which is a hormone in the estrogen group (Estrogens) mixed with hormones in the progestin group (Progestins), but should not be used in pregnant women because it can cause side effects
- Isotretinoin Isotretinoin is a vitamin A derivative. Reduce the production of oil on the skin and help renew skin cells. But it’s only used in people with severe inflammatory acne that doesn’t respond to other medications.
These drugs are prescription drugs. This medication will prescribed after evaluating the symptoms and severity of the acne. Patients should use the drug under close medical supervision. for the effectiveness of treatment and to reduce the risk of harmful side effects
Severe Acne Treatment
People with severe acne will find many or large nodules, pustules, and deep inflamed acne. This is treated with medications prescribed by the dermatologist, such as isotretinoin and antibiotics. By eating continuously for at least 6 months or may receive corticosteroid drugs (Corticosteroids) to treat acne in some cases. If the patient has severe acne and irregular menstruation have a lot of facial hair or have obesity Your doctor may recommend testing for factors that may be causing polycystic ovary syndrome ( PCOS ) or additional hormonal abnormalities.
In addition, in the case of severe acne Patients may also receive other treatments, such as
- Acne pressing is used in cases where blackheads and whiteheads have not gone away with medication. The doctor will use tools to help press out the blockage inside.
- Suction to remove pus and dirt in the infected cyst (Cyst) Your doctor may inject steroids or antibiotics into the affected area. To make acne disappear faster and not leave scars on the skin
- Laser treatment to help kill bacteria that can cause acne. and helps treat acne scars
- Acne injections with steroids When having deep inflammatory acne or acne cysts It will help to reduce acne quickly and reduce pain in the acne area. However, steroid injections are limited to use for people who are taking certain medications or have certain medical conditions. Therefore, you should consult a doctor before treating with acne injections.
- Exfoliation using high-concentration acids (Chemical Peel) and skin scrubs ( Microdermabrasion), which will help shed dead skin cells. Including helping to get rid of whiteheads and blackheads on the skin.
Tips for clear skin without acne
Having clear and healthy skin is not difficult. But must be careful to choose products that are gentle and do not contain ingredients that cause clogging of the skin from washing the face, nourishing the skin, applying sunscreen. And the use of cosmetics. In addition, should take care of overall health by getting enough sleep for 7-9 hours a day. Relieve stress through meditation or yoga. eat healthy food By avoiding foods that are high in fat and sugar. avoid drinking alcohol and stop smoking This will reduce the chances of acne and other skin problems.